About this dish
- Traditional Hyderabadi dish from South of India
- Contains “khichdi” (rice and moong lentils cooked together and tempered with ghee and Smita’sCookery Veggie Spice.
- “Khatta” meaning sour, a vegan gravy made with roasted sesame seeds and peanuts and mixed with tamarind juice. Then it’s tempered with traditional seasoning and fried onions.
- Cooked Rice & lentils box with all it’s seasonings packed separately
- Fresh ground roasted Sesame & Peanut with all the tempering and seasonings packed separately
- Fried onions
- Chai concoction – complimentary
- Smita’sCookery Veggie Spice
**Note: Few ingredients but not limited to such as meat, dairy, poultry, eggs etc are not provided and must be purchased on your own. Sometimes complimentary chai concoction and traditional bread or accompaniments are also provided. Any allergies must be communicated at Orders@smitascookery.com with your Order # and details
Reserve a Private class
Contact: email@example.com if the time in dropdown doesn’t work for you. Please provide approx. date, time and as much details as possible so we will reach out to schedule something accordingly.