- All kinds of meats
- Root vegetables (Potatoes, turnips etc)
- Hearty vegetables (Cauliflower, Squash, eggplant etc)
- Rice & grains
What people have used #999 in so far?
- braised meats
- BBQ & grilled meats marinades
- Pork chops
- Bean stew
- Rice pulav
- Sloppy joes
- Roasted Carrots, potatoes, squash, cauliflower
1 tsp of Meat Spice + Salt + butter/oil for :
- 1 lb of Meat or poultry
- 4 cups of beans
- 4 cups of rice or grains
- 4 cups of vegetables
How to use?
- Or add before adding the ingredients in oil
- Or finish off your dish
- Or add while cooking
The flavor is even enhanced when you mix crushed garlic, heat from chilies and acidity from little lemon juice to finish off.
Shahi Jeera, Black Cloves, Black Peppers, Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom, Mace, Bay Leaf, Nutmeg, Stone flower, Cinnamon, Dry Fenugreek, Star Anise